Rent the best margarita machine in the Dallas area.
You've been looking for the perfect way to entertain. Well, you found it. This is your chance to have the party of the century. Rent a commercial-grade margarita machine that comes with 1 mix, 50 cups and straws- enough for 50-60 drinks with 9-ounce cups. Make sure you buy additional mix before the big day because it is only $15 per mix. We offer the following mixes (Lime, Strawberry, Hurricane, and Blue Hawaiian).
- Price includes one Mix, 50 cups & straws, delivery, set up, and pick up. We "DO NOT" provide liquor!!
Is it complicated or difficult to operate? Not at all! Once you rent this machine you will definitely say bye-bye to the old blender way.
First, you will pour the full bottle of mix into jug under the cart and then fill with water to the water mark on the jug.
You would then add the liquor to jug of mix and water. Shake Well.
After that, you will then pour the entire mixture from jug into top of machine.
Turn machine to the “On Position” by moving switch to the left. Within 2-3 minutes you should hear the compressor come on (will hear a different sound from the machine). If not, please confirm that the machine is not on the “Clean” cycle.
Enjoy your frozen drink in the next 2-3 hours!
What will I need?
- Original Margarita: 1.75 liters of Tequila and 1 liter of Triple Sec (optional)
- Strawberry- 1.75 liters of Tequila (for Margarita’s) or 1.75 liters of Rum (for Daiquiri’s)
- Blue Hawaiian- 1.75 liters of Coconut Rum, 1- 46 oz. of Pineapple Juice
- Hurricane- 1.75 liters of Rum, 32 oz. of Hawaiian Punch (optional)
Please Note: The Margarita machine must remain on cart with a skirt around the bottom. We cannot lift machine up any stairs or maneuver through rough terrain. Must be plugged DIRECTLY INTO a three-prong outlet. When outside temperature is ABOVE 85 DEGREES machine MUST BE set up INSIDE!
Get your party started right and order a machine today.